Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the use of magnetic resonance techniques in monitoring the treatment of multiple sclerosis.Ann Neurol. 1996; 39: 6-16
- MRI in the differential diagnosis and monitoring the treatment of multiple sclerosis.Curr Opin Neurol. 1996; 9: 176-186
- Magnetic resonance imaging in monitoring the treatment of multiple sclerosis, concerted action guidelines.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1991; 54: 683-688
- Gadolinium enhancement increased the sensitivity of MRI in detecting disease activity in MS.Brain. 1993; 116: 1077-1094
- Using gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging to monitor disease activity in multiple sclerosis.Ann Neurol. 1992; 32: 758-766
- Magnetic resonance imaging in monitoring the treatment of multiple sclerosis patients, statistical power of parallel-groups and crossover designs.J Neurol Sci. 1994; 122: 6-14
- Specific power calculations for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in monitoring active relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS), implications for phase II therapeutic trials.Multiple Sclerosis. 1997; 2: 283-290
- Exploratory treatment trials in multiple sclerosis using MRI, sample size calculations for relapsing remitting and secondary progressive subgroups using placebo controlled parallel groups.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1998; 64: 50-55
- New diagnostic criteria for multiple sclerosis, guidelines for research protocols.Ann Neurol. 1983; 13: 227-231
- MIT Press, Cambridge, MA1988 Discrete multivariate analysis.
- Regression analysis of counts and rates, Poisson, overdispersed Poisson, and negative binomial models.Psychol Bull. 1995; 118: 392-404
- The relationship between truck accidents and geometric design of road sections, Poisson versus negative binomial regressions.Accid Anal Prev. 1994; 26: 471-482
- Estimating the variance of standardized rates of recurrent events, with application to hospitalizations among the elderly in New England.Am J Epidemiol. 1993; 137: 776-786
- Springer-Verlag, New York1994 Modern applied statistics with S-plus.
- Repeated measures. Time series for modelling counts from a relapsing-remitting disease, application to modelling disease activity in multiple sclerosis.Stat Med. 1994; 13: 453-466
- The shape of the distribution of the number of sexual partners.Stat Med. 1996; 15: 221-230
- Analysis of overdispersed count data by mixtures of Poisson variables and Poisson processes.Biometrics. 1997; 53: 1225-1238