Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
- The World Health Organization cross-national research program on age-associated dementia.Aging. 1991; 3: 89-96
American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 3rd rev. ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1987:103–7.
- Prevalence of dementia and probable senile dementia of the Alzheimer type in the Framingham study.Neurology. 1992; 42: 115-119
- The association between quantitative measures of dementia and of senile change in the cerebral gray matter of elderly subjects.Br J Psychiatry. 1968; 114: 797-811
- The MRC multi-centre study of cognitive function and aging: a EURODEM incidence study in progress (on behalf of MRC study group).Neuroepidemiology. 1992; 11: 37-43
- Prevalence of Alzheimer's disease in a community population of older person: higher than previous reported.J Am Med Assoc. 1989; 262: 2551-2556
- Mini-mental state: a practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinical use.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Prevalence of Alzheimer's disease and other dementia in an elderly urban population: Relationship with age, sex, and education.Neurology. 1991; 41: 1886-1892
- Epidemiology, education, and the ecology of Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1993; 43: 246-249
- Cerebral blood flow in dementia.Arch Neurol. 1975; 32: 632-637
- An epidemiological study on age-related dementia in the community.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 1986; 1: 45-55
- Prevalence of dementia in an oldest old of a Deutch community.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1991; 39: 755-759
- The prevalence of dementia in Europe: a collaborative study of 1980–1990 findings.Int J Epidemiol. 1991; 20: 736-748
- Prevalence of stroke in Taiwan.Stroke. 1989; 20: 858-863
- A new clinical scale for the staging of dementia.Br J Psychiatry. 1992; 140: 566-572
- The prevalence of dementia: a quantitative integration of the literature.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1987; 6: 465-479
- A Chinese version of the Mini-Mental Status Examination: impact of literacy in a Shanghai dementia survey.J Clin Epidemiol. 1988; 41: 971-978
- Education and the prevalence of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1993; 43: 13-20
- Prevalence of medically diagnosed dementia in a defined United States Population: Rochester Minnesota, January 1, 1975.Neurology. 1989; 39: 773-776
- The prevalence of dementia in elderly Chinese.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1991; 83: 350-352
- An epidemiological survey of age-related dementia in an urban area of Beijing.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1989; 79: 557-563
- Prevalence of dementia in an urban area in Taiwan.J Formos Med Assoc. 1996; 95: 762-768
- Types of dementia in Taiwan: a prospective study.Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 1992; 8: 290-298
- Prevalence and subtypes of dementia in Taiwan: a community survey of 5297 individuals.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1995; 43: 144-149
- Assessing cognitive abilities and dementia in a predominantly illiterate population of older individuals in Kinmen.Psychol Med. 1994; 24: 763-770
- Evaluation of 110 consecutive patients with dementia: a prospective study.Acta Neurol Sand. 1991; 84: 421-425
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: report of the NINCDS-ADRDA Work Group under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Service task force on Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-944
Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of China. 1993 Taiwan-Fukien demographic fact book. Taipei: The Ministry, 1994:22–45.
- The consortium to establish a registry for Alzheimer's disease (CERAD): Part I clinical and neuropsychological assessment of Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1989; 39: 1159-1165
- The prevalence of dementia a measured by the Cambridge Mental Disorder for the Elderly Examination.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1989; 79: 190-198
- Dementia: an approaching epidemic.Nature. 1979; 279: 372-373
- The CES-D scale: a self-report depression for research in general population.Appl Psychol Measures. 1977; 1: 385-401
- Behavioral symptoms in Alzheimer's disease: phenomenology and treatment.J Clin Psychiatry. 1987; 48: 9-15
- The relationship between age and the prevalence of senile dementia: a meta-analysis of recent data.Int J Epidemiol. 1992; 21: 763-769
- Prevalence of clinically diagnosed Alzheimer's disease and other dementing disorders: a door-to-door survey in Appignano, Macerata, Italy.Neurology. 1990; 40: 626-631
- Vascular dementia: diagnostic criteria for research studies. Report of the NINDS-AIREN International Workshop.Neurology. 1993; 43: 250-260
- Prevalence and incidence of senile and multi-infarct dementia in the Lundby: a comparison between the time period 1947–1957 and 1957–1972.Neuropsychobiology. 1986; 15: 122-129
- Validation of Chinese version of the Mini-Mental Status Examination in a clinical setting (abstract).Bull Neurol Soc ROC (Taiwan). 1994; 19: 26
- Influence of education and occupation on the incidence of Alzheimer's disease.J Am Med Assoc. 1994; 271: 1004-1010
- Prevalence of severe dementia in Finland.Neurology. 1985; 35: 1025-1029
- Prevalence and etiology of dementia in a Japanese community.Stroke. 1992; 23: 798-803
US Bureau of the Census. Statistical abstract of the United States, 116th ed. Washington, DC: The Bureau, 1994.
- Prevalence of dementia in older Japanese–American men in Hawaii: The Honolulu–Asia Aging Study.J Am Med Assoc. 1996; 276: 955-960
White LR. The Ni-Hon-Sea demented project: description and progress report. In: Orimo H, Fukuchi Y, Kuramoto K, Iriki M, editors. New Horizons in Aging Science. Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press, 1992:324–5.
- A structured interview guide for the Hamilton Depression Scale.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 727-747
World Health Organization (WHO). The Neurological Adaptation of the International Classification of Disease (ICD-10NA). World Health Organization, Geneva, draft, 1991.
- Prevalence of dementia in the elderly in an urban district of Taipei.Acta Neurol Sin. 1992; 1: 347-354
- The prevalence of dementia and Alzheimer's disease in Shanghai, China: impact of age, gender, and education.Ann Neurol. 1990; 27: 428-437