Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Draft Intersectoral Global Action Plan on Epilepsy and other Neurological Disorders 2022–2031… [Internet].([cited 2022Aug27]. Available from:)
- Global, regional, and national burden of neurological disorders, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet Neurol. 2019; 18 (See also Global health estimates 2020: Disease burden by cause, age, sex by country and by region, 2000–2019. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020): 459-480https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(18)30499-X
- The global burden of neurological disorders: translating evidence into policy.Lancet Neurol. 2020 Mar; 19: 255-265https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(19)30411-9
- WHO launches its global action plan for brain health.Lancet Neurol. 2022 Aug; 21: 671
- Who world health assembly adopts the Intersectoral Global Action Plan on Epilepsy and other neurological disorders 2022–2031 [Internet].World Neurol. 2022; 37 ([cited 2022Aug27]. Available from:): 1-3https://worldneurologyonline.com/article/who-world-health-assembly-adopts-the-intersectoral-global-action-plan-on-epilepsy-and-other-neurological-disorders-2022-2031/
- Brain Health as a global priority, view from WHO: editorial from the World Federation of Neurology.J. Neurol. Sci. 2022 Jul 14; 440120337
- Evolution, current status, and way forward for the Asian Oceanian Association of Neurology.Neurology. 2014 Nov 11; 83 (PubMed PMID: 25385828): 1853-1855https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000000975
- "Neurological disorders in India: past, present, and next steps" Man Mohan Mehndiratta, Vasundhara Aggarwal. The Lancet Global Health 2021, 2021 (Published Online July 14)