Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurological long-COVID in the outpatient clinic: two subtypes, two courses.J. Neurol. Sci. 2022; 439120315
- Small fiber neuropathy associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection.Muscle Nerve. 2022; 65: 440-443
- Peripheral neuropathy evaluations of patients with prolonged long COVID.Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm. 2022; 9e1146
- Multisystem involvement in post-acute sequelae of coronavirus disease 19.Ann. Neurol. 2022; 91: 367-379
- Post COVID-19 syndrome associated with orthostatic cerebral hypoperfusion syndrome, small fiber neuropathy and benefit of immunotherapy: a case report.eNeurologicalSci. 2020; 21100276
- Small-Fiber neuropathy possibly associated with COVID-19.Case Rep Neurol. 2022; 14: 208-212
- Small Fiber neuropathy and SARS-CoV-2 infection. Another piece in the long COVID puzzle?.Muscle Nerve. 2022; 65: 369-370https://doi.org/10.1002/mus.27495
- Corneal confocal microscopy identifies corneal nerve fibre loss and increased dendritic cells in patients with long COVID.Br. J. Ophthalmol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1136/bjophthalmol-2021-319450
- Autonomic dysfunction following COVID-19 infection: an early experience.Clin. Auton. Res. 2021; 31: 385-394
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and other autonomic disorders after COVID-19 infection: a case series of 20 patients.Immunol. Res. 2021; 69: 205-211