Abbreviations:IA (Intermediate alleles), HD (Huntington's disease)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A series of cases with Huntington-like phenotype and intermediate repeats in HTT.J. Neurol. Sci. 2021; 425
- Comment on “A series of cases with Huntington-like phenotype and intermediate repeats in HTT”.J. Neurol. Sci. 2022;
- Late-onset Huntington’s disease associated with CAG repeat lengths of 30 and 31.J. Neurol. 2021; 268: 3916-3919
- Clinical phenotype in carriers of intermediate alleles in the huntingtin gene.J. Neurol. Sci. 2019; 402: 57-61
- Highlighting the clinical potential of HTT repeat expansions in Frontotemporal Dementia and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.Neuron. 2021; 109: 1947-1948
- CAG repeats within the non-pathological range in the HTT gene influence personality traits in patients with subjective cognitive decline: a 13-year follow-up study.Front Psychiatry. 2022; 13826135
- HTT gene intermediate alleles in neurodegeneration: evidence for association with Alzheimer’s disease.Neurobiol. Aging. 2019 Apr; 76 (215.e9–215.e14. Epub 2018 Nov 28. PMID: 30583877)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2018.11.014
- Role for ATXN1, ATXN2, and HTT intermediate repeats in frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.Neurobiol. Aging. 2020; 87: 139.e1-139.e7
- Intermediate and expanded HTT alleles and the risk for α-synucleinopathies.Mov. Disord. 2022;