- Christine Chadwick W.
- Green Ralph
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of elevated blood homocysteine with cognitive decline in early, untreated Parkinson’s disease.J. Neurol. Sci. 2022; 434 (Epub 2022 Feb 12, PMID: 35180679)120185https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2022.120185
- Increased homocysteine levels correlate with cortical structural damage in Parkinson’s disease.J. Neurol. Sci. 2022 Jan 12; 434120148https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2022.120148
- Cognitive and behavioral assessment in Parkinson’s disease.Expert. Rev. Neurother. 2019 Jul; 19: 613-622https://doi.org/10.1080/14737175.2019.1629290