- •Age at onset was an independent predictor of disability.
- •LETM showed a higher risk to develop disability in our AQP4-positive NMOSD patients.
- •LO-NMOSD was likely to reach an EDSS score of 4 more quickly, compared to EO-NMOSD.
- •Higher median EDSS score at last follow up was observed in LO-NMOSD.
- The spectrum of neuromyelitis optica.Lancet Neurol. 2007; 6: 805-815
- What’s new in neuromyelitis optica? A short review for the clinical neurologist.J. Neurol. 2017; 264: 2330-2344
- Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders: still evolving and broadening.Curr. Opin. Neurol. 2019; 32: 385-394
- Aquaporin-4 autoimmunity.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2015; 2e110
- Updated estimate of AQP4-IgG serostatus and disability outcome in neuromyelitis optica.Neurology. 2013; 81: 1197-1204
- International consensus diagnostic criteria for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Neurology. 2015; 85: 177-189
- Demographic and clinical features of neuromyelitis optica : a review.Mult. Scler. 2015; 21: 845-853
- Characterization of neuromyelitis optica and neuromyelitis optic spectrum disorder patients with a late onset.Mult. Scler. 2014; 20: 1086-1094
- Outcome prediction models in AQP4-IgG positive neuromyelitis optic spectrum disorders.Brain. 2019; 142: 1310-1323
- Late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder. The importance of autoantibody serostatus.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2019; 6: e607
- Clinical features and prognosis of late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders in a Latin American cohort.J. Neurol. 2020; 267: 1260-1268
- Rating neurologic impairment in multiple sclerosis: an expanded disability status scale (EDSS).Neurology. 1983; 33: 1444-1452
- Late-onset neuromyelitis optic spectrum disorder in AQP4-seropositive patients in a Chinese population.BMC Neurol. 2015; 15: 160
- Multicentre comparison of a diagnostic assay: aquaporin-4 antibodies in neuromyelitis optica.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; 87: 1005-10015
- icenReg: regression models for interval censored data in R.J. Stat. Softw. 2017; 81https://doi.org/10.18637/jss.v081.i12
- Clinical characteristics of late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: a multicenter retrospective study in Korea.Mult. Scler. 2017; 127: 334-338
- Prognostic factors and disease course in aquaporin-4 antibody-positive patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder from the United Kingdom and Japan.Brain. 2012; 135: 1834-1849
- Clinical features of neuromyelitis optica in a large Japanese cohort: comparisons between phenotypes.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2011; 82: 1360-1364
- Long-term outcome and prognosis in patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder from Serbia.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2019; 36: 101413
- Early age of onset predicts severity of visual impairment in patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.Mult. Scler. 2021; 27: 1749-1759
- Clinical characteristics of very late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2020; 46: 102515
- Distinctive characteristics of early-onset and late-onset neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Int. J. Neurosci. 2017; 127: 334-338