To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical characteristics and diagnostic clues to Neurometabolic causes of dystonia [Internet].J. Neurol. Sci.. Els. B.V. 2020; 419
- Ardinger H.H. Adam M.P. Pagon R.A. Tyrosine Hydroxylase Deficiency. [Updated 2017 May 11]. GeneReviews® [Internet]. University of Washington, Seattle, Seattle (WA)2008 Feb 8 (Available from:)
- Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency: a treatable disorder of brain catecholamine biosynthesis.Brain. 2010 Jun; 133: 1810-1822
- c.207C>G mutation in sepiapterin reductase causes autosomal dominant dopa-responsive dystonia.Neurol. Genet. 2017 Nov 1; 3: e197
- Child neurology: paroxysmal stiffening, upward gaze, and hypotonia, Hallmarks of sepiapterin reductase deficiency.Neurology. 2012 Jan; 31: 78(5)
- Nonmotor Symptoms in Dopa-Responsive Dystonia [Internet]. Vol. 2, Movement Disorders Clinical Practice.Wiley-Blackwell, 2015: 347-356
- Nomenclature of genetic movement disorders: Recommendations of the international Parkinson and movement disorder society task force [Internet].in: Movement Disorders. vol. 31. John Wiley and Sons Inc, 2016: 436-457
- Non-motor symptoms and quality of life in dopa-responsive dystonia patients.Parkinsonism Relat. Disord. 2017 Dec 1; 45: 57-62
- Dopa-responsive dystonia - Clinical and genetic heterogeneity [Internet].in: Nature Reviews Neurology. vol. 11. Nature Publishing Group, 2015: 414-424
- Adam M.P. Ardinger H.H. Pagon R.A. Wallace S.E. LJH Bean Stephens K. GTP Cyclohydrolase 1-Deficient Dopa-Responsive Dystonia. 2019 (editors. Seattle (WA))
Published online: April 20, 2021
Accepted: April 19, 2021
Received: April 18, 2021
© 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.