Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Alexander Disease. GeneReviews®[Internet].University of Washington, Seattle, Seattle (WA)1993–2017 (2002 Nov 15 [updated 2015 Jan 8])
- Identification of GFAP gene mutation in hereditary adult-onset Alexander disease.Ann. Neurol. 2002; 52: 779-785
- Characteristic abnormal signals in medulla oblongata-“eye spot” sign.Neurol. Clin. Pract. 2015; 5: 259-262
- A case of Alexander disease with dropped head syndrome.Clin. Neurol. 2018; 58 (Article in Japanese): 198-201
- JAPAN Alexander Disease Study Group. Quantitative evaluation of brain stem atrophy using magnetic resonance imaging in adult patients with Alexander disease.Eur. Neurol. 2017; 77: 296-302
- CSF and blood levels of GFAP in Alexander disease.in: ENEURO 0080-15. 2015
- Can MR imaging diagnose adult-onset Alexander disease?.Am. J. Neuroradiol. 2008; 29: 1190-1196
- Adult-onset Alexander disease: a series of eleven unrelated cases with review of the literature.Brain. 2008; 131: 2321-2331
- Familial adult-onset Alexander disease with a novel mutation (D78N) in the glial fibrillary acidic protein gene with unusual bilateral basal ganglia involvement.J. Neurol. Sci. 2013; 331: 161-164
- Adult onset Alexander disease with a novel variant (S398F) in the glial fibrillary acidic protein gene.Clin. Neurol. 2009; 49: 358-363
- An adult form of Alexander disease: a novel mutation in glial fibrillary acidic protein.J. Neurol. 2007; 254: 1390-1394
- Teaching video neuroimages: palatal tremor in adult-onset Alexander disease.Neurology. 2016; 86: e252