- •Epilepsy surgeries in western China has not risen with years.
- •Patient age at surgery or epilepsy duration has not changed with years.
- •Hippocampal sclerosis was the most frequent type of drug-resistant TLE.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A randomized, controlled trial of surgery for temporal-lobe epilepsy.N. Engl. J. Med. 2001; 345: 311-318https://doi.org/10.1056/nejm200108023450501
- Revised version of quality guidelines for presurgical epilepsy evaluation and surgical epilepsy therapy issued by the Austrian, German, and Swiss working group on presurgical epilepsy diagnosis and operative epilepsy treatment.Epilepsia. 2016; 57: 1215-1220https://doi.org/10.1111/epi.13449
- Temporal trends in pre-surgical evaluations and epilepsy surgery in the U.S. from 1998 to 2009.Epilepsy Res. 2013; 103: 270-278https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2012.07.016
- Trends in epilepsy surgery: stable surgical numbers despite increasing presurgical volumes.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; 87: 1322-1329https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp-2016-313831
- Epilepsy surgery trends in the United States, 1990-2008.Neurology. 2012; 78: 1200-1206https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0b013e318250d7ea
- Temporal lobe surgery in Germany from 1988 to 2008: diverse trends in etiological subgroups.Eur. J. Neurol. 2014; 21: 827-834https://doi.org/10.1111/ene.12322
- The evolution of epilepsy surgery between 1991 and 2011 in nine major epilepsy centers across the United States, Germany, and Australia.Epilepsia. 2015; 56: 1526-1533https://doi.org/10.1111/epi.13116
- China's health care system reform: progress and prospects.Int. J. Health Plann. Manag. 2017; 32: 240-253https://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.2424
- Definition of drug resistant epilepsy: consensus proposal by the ad hoc Task Force of the ILAE Commission on Therapeutic Strategies.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 1069-1077https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2009.02397.x
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2018