Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quantification of virus-specific antibodies in cerebrospinal fluid and serum: sensitive and specific detection of antibody synthesis in brain.Clin. Chem. Jul, 1991; 37: 1153-1160
- Increased risk of stroke after a herpes zoster attack: a population-based follow-up study.Stroke. 2009; 40: 3443-3448
- Herpes zoster ophthalmicus and the risk of stroke: a population-based follow-up study.Neurology. 2010; 74: 792-977
- Herpes zoster as a risk factor for stroke and TIA: a retrospective cohort study in the UK.Neurology. 2014; 82: 206-212
- Incidence of herpes zoster and associated events including stroke--a population-based cohort study.BMC Infect. Dis. 2015; 15: 488
- Varicella-zoster virus vasculopathy. A review description of a new case with multifocal brain hemorrhage.J. Neurol. Sci. 2014; 15: 34-38
- The varicella zoster virus vasculopathies: clinical, CSF, imaging, and virologic features.Neurology. 2008; 70: 853-860
- High-resolution MRI vessel wall imaging in varicella zoster virus vasculopathy.J. Neurol. Sci. 2015; 351: 168-173
- High resolution vessel wall MRI and vasculopathy related to herpes zoster ophthalmicus.Clin. Imaging. 2018; 50: 336-339
- High-resolution vessel wall magnetic resonance imaging in varicella-zoster virus vasculitis.J. Stroke Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2016; 25: e74-e76
- Embolic strokes of undetermined source: the case for a new clinical construct.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13: 429-438