Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mutations in ANO3 cause dominant craniocervical dystonia: ion channel implicated in pathogenesis.Am. J. Hum. Genet. Dec 7, 2012; 91: 1041-1050
- The phenotypic spectrum of DYT24 due to ANO3 mutations.Mov. Disord. Jun, 2014; 29: 928-934
- Role of ANO3 mutations in dystonia: a large-scale mutational screening study.Parkinsonism Relat. Disord. Jan 2, 2019; (S1353-8020(18)30564-9)
- Assessment of a targeted gene panel for identification of genes associated with movement disorders.JAMA Neurol. Oct 1, 2018; 75: 1234-1245
- CADD: predicting the deleteriousness of variants throughout the human genome.Nucleic Acids Res. Jan 8, 2019; 47: D886-D894
- Clinical exome sequencing in early-onset generalized dystonia and large-scale resequencing follow-up.Mov. Disord. 2017; 32: 549-559