Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exploring the frequency and clinical background of the “zebra sign” in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and multiple system atrophy.J. Neurol. Sci. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2019.04.032
- Visualization of the medial and lateral geniculate nucleus on phase difference enhanced imaging.AJNR Am. J. Neuroradiol. 2015; 36: 1669-1674https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A4356
- Assessment of iron deposition in the brain in frontotemporal dementia and its correlation with behavioral traits.Am. J. Neuroradiol. 2017; 38: 1953-1958https://doi.org/10.3174/ajnr.A5339
- Differentiating between Alzheimer disease patients and controls with phase-difference-enhanced imaging at 3T: a feasibility study.Magn. Reson. Med. Sci. 2017; (mp-2017)https://doi.org/10.2463/mrms.mp.2017-0134
- Iron deposition in the gray matter in patients with relapse-remitting multiple sclerosis: a longitudinal study using three-dimensional (3D)-enhanced T2*-weighted angiography (ESWAN).Eur. J. Radiol. 2015; 84: 1325-1332https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2015.04.013
- Usefulness of SWI for the detection of iron in the motor cortex in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.J. Neuroimaging. 2015; 25: 443-451https://doi.org/10.1111/jon.12127