Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incident stroke among Ghanaians with hypertension and diabetes: a multicenter, prospective cohort study.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; 395: 17-24
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate predicts incident stroke among Ghanaians with diabetes and hypertension.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; 396: 140-147
- Global and regional effects of potentially modifiable risk factors associated with acute stroke in 32 countries (INTERSTROKE): a case-control study.Lancet. 2016; 388: 761-775
- Dominant modifiable risk factors for stroke in Ghana and Nigeria (SIREN): a case-control study.Lancet Glob. Health. 2018; 6: e436-e446
Sarfo FS, Ovbiagele B, Gebregziabher M, Wahab K, Akinyemi R, Akpalu A, et al. Stroke among young West Africans: evidence from the SIREN (Stroke Investigative Research and Educational Network) large multisite case-control study.
- One-year rates and determinants of post-stroke systolic blood pressure control among Ghanaians.J. Stroke Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2017; 26: 78-86
- PINGS (Phone-based intervention under Nurse Guidance after Stroke): interim results of a pilot randomized controlled trial.Stroke. 2018; 49: 236-239
- Phone-based intervention for blood pressure control among Ghanaian stroke survivors: a pilot randomized controlled trial.Int. J. Stroke. 2018; 1747493018816423 ([Epub ahead of print] PMID: 30465630)https://doi.org/10.1177/1747493018816423
- Trends in stroke admission and mortality rates from 1983 to 2013 in Central Ghana.J. Neurol. Sci. 2016; 363: 217-224
- Long-term outcomes of stroke in a Ghanaian outpatient clinic.J. Stroke Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2018; 27: 1090-1099