Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Paroxysmal dyskinesia as the effect of megaphen.Nervenarzt. 1957; 28: 550-553
- Neurological symptoms in pharmacotherapy of psychoses.Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 1964; 40: 10-27
- Tardive syndromes.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; (in this issue)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2018.02.005
- Oral and genital tardive pain syndromes.Neurology. 1994; 44: 2115-2119
- The nosology of tardive syndromes.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; (in this issue)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2018.02.008
- Antischizophrenic drugs: chronic treatment elevates dopamine receptor binding in brain.Science. 1977; 196: 326-328
- Upregulation of dopamine D3, not D2, receptors correlates with tardive dyskinesia in a primate model.Mov. Disord. 2014; 29: 1125-1133
- Deficient striatal adaptation in aminergic and glutamatergic neurotransmission is associated with tardive dyskinesia in non-human primates exposed to antipsychotic drugs.Neuroscience. 2017; 361: 43-57
- Tardive dyskinesia is caused by maladaptive synaptic plasticity: a hypothesis.Mov. Disord. 2012; 27: 1205-1215
- ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology.U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute of Mental Health, Psychopharmacology Research Branch, Division of Extramural Research Programs, Rockville, MD1976
- Tardive dyskinesia prevalence in the period of second-generation antipsychotic use: a meta-analysis.J. Clin. Psychiatry. 2017; 78e264-e78
- Incidence of tardive dyskinesia with atypical versus conventional antipsychotic medications: a prospective cohort study.J. Clin. Psychiatry. 2010; 71: 463-474
- American psychiatric association practice guidelines for the treatment of psychiatric disorders: compendium 2000.Am. J. Psychiatr. 2002; 159: 1066
- Clinical risk factors for the development of tardive dyskinesia.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; (in this issue)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2018.02.012
- KINECT 3: a phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of Valbenazine for tardive dyskinesia.Am. J. Psychiatry. 2017; 174: 476-484
- Randomized controlled trial of deutetrabenazine for tardive dyskinesia: the ARM-TD study.Neurology. 2017; 88: 2003-2010
- Deep brain stimulation for tardive dyskinesia: systematic review and meta-analysis.J. Neurol. Sci. 2018; (in this issue)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2018.02.013
☆This article is part of the Special Issue Tardive Syndromes and Their Management edited by Robert A. Hauser and Daniel D. Truong.