- •Two patients with multifocal myelitis who responded to immunotherapy are reported.
- •In both patients MOG antibodies were negative in serum but positive in CSF with CBA.
- •CSF should be examined for MOG antibodies in potential double seronegative NMOSD.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anti-MOG antibody: the history, clinical phenotype, and pathogenicity of a serum biomarker for demyelination.Autoimmun. Rev. 2016; 15: 307-324
- Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein: deciphering a target in inflammatory demyelinating diseases.Front. Immunol. 2017; 8: 529https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu. 2017.00529
- Clinical spectrum associated with MOG autoimmunity in adults: significance of sharing rodent MOG epitopes.J. Neurol. 2016; 263: 1349-1360
- Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders with aquaporin-4 and myelin-oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibodies: a comparative study.JAMA Neurol. 2014; 71: 276-283
- Autoantibodies to MOG in a distinct subgroup of adult multiple sclerosis.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflammation. 2016; 3: e257https://doi.org/10.1212/NXI.0000000000000257
- MOG-IgG in NMO and related disorders: a multicenter study of 50 patients. Part 1: frequency, syndrome specificity, influence of disease activity, long-term course, association with AQP4-IgG, and origin.J. Neuroinflammation. 2016; 13: 279
- Overlapping demyelinating syndromes and anti–N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor encephalitis.Ann. Neurol. 2014; 75: 411-428
- The spectrum of MOG autoantibody-associated demyelinating diseases.Nat. Rev. Neurol. 2013; 9: 455-461
- Case of steroid-responsive unilateral encephalitis with anti-myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibodies.Neurol. Clin. Neurosci. 2017; 5: 101-102
- ADEM-like presentation, anti-MOG antibodies, and MS pathology: TWO case reports.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflammation. 2017; 4: e335https://doi.org/10.1212/NXI.0000000000000335