- 1)White matter lesion type (inflammation, axonal pathology, remyelination) in early versus progressive MS
- 2)Gray matter involvement (lesion types, neuronal pathology, meningeal inflammation)
- 3)Normal appearing brain tissue involvement (microglia activation, axonal and neuronal changes)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'