- •This is the first report of Susac Syndrome and ischemic colitis.
- •Common pathophysiological mechanisms are proposed.
- •The possibility of escalation of immunosuppressive treatment might be analyzed.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aggressive immunosuppressive treatment of Susac's syndrome in an adolescent: using treatment of dermatomyositis as a model.Pediatr. Rheumatol. Online J. 2008; 6: 3
- The role of microvascular injury in the pathogenesis of cutaneous lesions of dermatomyositis.Hum. Pathol. 1996; 27: 1
- Characteristics of Susac syndrome: a review of all reported cases.Nat. Rev. Neurol. 2013; 9: 307-316
- Diagnostic criteria for Susac syndrome.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; (jnnp-2016-314295)
- Brain histopathology in three cases of Susac's syndrome: implications for lesion pathogenesis and treatment.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2014; (jnnp-2014-308240)
- Ischemic colitis.Clin. Colon Rectal Surg. 2015; 28: 093-098
- Novel gastrointestinal tract manifestations in juvenile dermatomyositis.J. Pediatr. 1999; 135: 371-374
- Case report: severe central nervous system involvement in juvenile dermatomyositis.J. Rheumatol. 2003; 30: 2059-2063
- Retinopathy of dermatomyositis.J. Clin. Neuroophthalmol. 1985; 5: 177-179
- Retinocochleocerebral vasculopathy.Medicine (Baltimore). 1998; 77: 12-40