Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Diagnosis of Stupor and Coma.Davis, F.A., Philadelphia, PA1983
- The Count of Monte Cristo.Wordworth Editions Limited, London1997
- Thérère Raquin.Gallimard, Paris1979
- The locked-in syndrome: what is it like to be conscious but paralyzed and voiceless?.Prog. Brain Res. 2005; 150: 495-511
Dahl, R (1960). “William and Mary”; in: Kiss Kiss, by Roald Dahl. A. A. Knopf, Inc.
- Detecting awareness in the vegetative state.Science. 2006; 313: 1402
- Preserved consciousness in vegetative and minimal conscious states: systematic review and meta-analysis.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; 87: 485-492
- Pupil responses allow communication in locked-in syndrome patients.Curr. Biol. 2013; 23: R647-R648
- A European survey on attitudes towards pain and end-of-life issues in locked-in syndrome.Brain Inj. 2014; 28: 1209-1215