Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Leukoencephalopathy with cerebral calcification and cysts: cases report and literature review.J. Neurol. Sci. 2016; 370: 173-179
- Extensive brain calcifications, leukodystrophy, and formation of parenchymal cysts: a new progressive disorder due to diffuse cerebral microangiopathy.Neurology. 1996; 46: 1297-1301
- Leukoencephalopathy with calcifications and cysts: a purely neurological disorder distinct from coats plus.Neuropediatrics. 2014; 45: 175-182
- Mutations in CTC1, encoding conserved telomere maintenance component 1, cause coats plus.Nat. Genet. 2012; 44: 338-342
- Mutations in SNORD118 cause the cerebral microangiopathy leukoencephalopathy with calcifications and cysts.Nat. Genet. 2016; 48: 1185-1192