- •Ets-1 expression in glioma tissues was significantly higher.
- •Ets-1 expression associated with the degree of tumor malignancy and positively correlated with Ki-67 expression.
- •The MVD value increased gradually with enhanced Ets-1 expression.
- •MiR-377 can target and regulate Ets-1.
- •miR-377 can inhibit glioma cell proliferation, promote apoptosis, and suppress invasion.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Malignant gliomas in adults.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 492-507
- Malignant glioma: genetics and biology of a grave matter.Genes Dev. 2001; 15: 1311-1333
- ETS transcription factors: oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes as therapeutic targets for prostate cancer.Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2008; 8: 33-42
- ETS transcription factors: possible targets for cancer therapy.Cancer Sci. 2004; 95: 626-633
- Expression of the transcription factor Ets-1 is an independent prognostic marker for relapse-free survival in breast cancer.Oncogene. 2002; 21: 8506-8509
- Ets-1 expression in vascular endothelial cells as an angiogenic and prognostic factor in colorectal carcinoma.Int Surg. 2003; 88: 25-33
- Clinical significance of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and Ets-1 gene expression in patients with lung cancer.J Surg Res. 2001; 101: 242-247
- Ets-1: a plausible marker of invasive potential and lymph node metastasis in human oral squamous cell carcinomas.J Pathol. 1999; 189: 40-45
- Importance of ets1 proto-oncogene for breast cancer progression.Zentralbl Gynakol. 2004; 126: 269-271
- c-Ets1 is a promising marker in epithelial ovarian cancer.Int J Mol Med. 2002; 9: 287-292
- Clinical implications of expression of ETS-1 related to angiogenesis in uterine cervical cancers.Ann Oncol. 2002; 13: 1598-1604
- Ets-1 messenger RNA expression is a novel marker of poor survival in ovarian carcinoma.Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 551-557
- Expression of the Ets-1 proto-oncogene correlates with malignant potential in human astrocytic tumors.Mod Pathol. 1999; 12: 618-626
- Ets-1 transcription factor-mediated urokinase-type plasminogen activator expression and invasion in glioma cells stimulated by serum and basic fibroblast growth factors.Lab Invest. 1999; 79: 407-416
- ets-1 in astrocytes: expression and transmitter-evoked phosphorylation.Mol Cell Biol. 1995; 15: 925-931
- Ets1 transcription factor mediates gastrin-releasing peptide-induced IL-8 regulation in neuroblastoma cells.Neoplasia. 2007; 9: 184-191
- Inactivation of Ets 1 transcription factor by a specific decoy strategy reduces rat C6 glioma cell proliferation and mmp-9 expression.Int J Mol Med. 2005; 15: 771-776
- MicroRNA expression patterns in the malignant progression of gliomas and a 5-microRNA signature for prognosis.Oncotarget. 2014; 5: 12908-12915
- Genomic and epigenetic alterations deregulate microRNA expression in human epithelial ovarian cancer.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008; 105: 7004-7009
- Identifying mRNA targets of microRNA dysregulated in cancer: with application to clear cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.BMC Syst Biol. 2010; 4: 51
- Involvement of mitochondrial dysfunction in human islet amyloid polypeptide-induced apoptosis in INS-1E pancreatic beta cells: An effect attenuated by phycocyanin.Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011; 43: 525-534
Liu W, Li X, Wong YS, Zheng W, Zhang Y, Cao W, Chen T (2012). Selenium nanoparticles as a carrier of 5-fluorouracil to achieve anticancer synergism. ACS Nano. 28;6(8):6578-91.
- Ets target genes: past, present and future.Oncogene. 2000; 19: 6533-6548
- ETS-1 oncogenic activity mediated by transforming growth factor alpha.Cancer Res. 2010; 70: 730-740
- Expression of dominant-negative form of Ets-1 suppresses fibronectin-stimulated cell adhesion and migration through down-regulation of integrin alpha5 expression in U251 glioma cell line.Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 7985-7991
- miR-125b is methylated and functions as a tumor suppressor by regulating the ETS1 proto-oncogene in human invasive breast cancer.Cancer Res. 2011; 71: 3552-3562
- MicroRNA-124 inhibits cellular proliferation and invasion by targeting Ets-1 in breast cancer.Tumour Biol. 2014; 35: 10897-10904
- MicroRNA-377 inhibited proliferation and invasion of human glioblastoma cells by directly targeting specificity protein 1.Neuro Oncol. 2014; 16: 1510-1522
- Finazzi-Agro' E, Levine AJ, et al. MicroRNAs, miR-154, miR-299-5p, miR-376a, miR-376c, miR-377, miR-381, miR-487b, miR-485-3p, miR-495 and miR-654-3p, mapped to the 14q32.31 locus, regulate proliferation, apoptosis, migration and invasion in metastatic prostate cancer cells.Oncogene. 2014; 33: 5173-5182
- Association of MicroRNA expression in hepatocellular carcinomas with hepatitis infection, cirrhosis, and patient survival.Clin Cancer Res. 2008; 14: 419-427
- MicroRNA profile predicts recurrence after resection in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma within the Milan Criteria.PLoS One. 2011; 6 (e16435)