Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The month of birth effect in multiple sclerosis: systematic review, meta-analysis and effect of latitude.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2013; 84: 427-432
- Confounding underlies the apparent month of birth effect in multiple sclerosis.Ann Neurol. 2013; 73: 714-720
- Month of birth as a risk factor for multiple sclerosis: an update.Acta Neurol Scand Suppl. 2012; 195: 58-62
- A timing of birth effect on multiple sclerosis clinical phenotype.Neurology. 2007; 69: 60-62
- Multiple Sclerosis Severity Score using disability and disease duration to rate disease severity.Neurology. 2005; 64: 1144-1151
- Quantile regression.Cambridge University Press, New York2005
- Statistical intervals: a guide for practitioners.John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York1991
- Seasonal fluctuation of multiple sclerosis births in Sardinia.J Neurol. 2006; 253: 38-44
- Time of birth, residential solar radiation and age at onset of multiple sclerosis.Neuroepidemiology. 2010; 34: 238-244
- Timing of birth and disease progression in multiple sclerosis.Mult Scler. 2008; 14: 793-798