Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multifocal VZV vasculopathy with temporal artery infection mimics giant cell arteritis.Neurology. 2013; 80: 2017-2021
- Prevalence and abundance of latently transcribed VZV genes in human ganglia.J Virol. 2007; 81: 2950-2956
- Skip lesions in temporal arteritis.Mayo Clin Proc. 1976; 51: 504-510
- Sensitivity of rat temporalis muscle afferent fibers to peripheral N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor activation.Neuroscience. 2006; 141: 939-945
- Comparison of glutamate-evoked pain between the temporalis and masseter muscles in men and women.Pain. 2012; 153: 823-829
- The peptidergic innervation of the human superficial temporal artery: immunohistochemistry, ultrastructure, and vasomotility.Peptides. 1995; 16: 275-287