Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Classification of stroke subtypes.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2009; 27: 493-501
- Rethinking the dementia diagnoses in a population-based study: what is Alzheimer's disease and what is vascular dementia? A study from the kungsholmen project.Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2006; 22: 244-249
- Magnetic resonance imaging in cerebral small vessel disease and its use as a surrogate disease marker.Int J Stroke. 2011; 6: 47-59
- The arterial lesions underlying lacunes.Acta Neuropathol. 1968; 12: 1-15
- Vascular pathology in the aged human brain.Acta Neuropathol. 2010; 119: 277-290
- Nonhypertensive cerebral small-vessel disease. An autopsy study.Stroke. 1997; 28: 2222-2229
- Potential animal models of lacunar stroke: a systematic review.Stroke. 2009; 40: e451-e458
- Do in vivo experimental models reflect human cerebral small vessel disease? A systematic review.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2008; 28: 1877-1891
- The pathologic cascade of cerebrovascular lesions in SHRSP: is erythrocyte accumulation an early phase?.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2012; 32: 278-290
- A novel quantification of blood–brain barrier damage and histochemical typing after embolic stroke in rats.Brain Res. 2010; 1359: 186-200
- Establishment of the stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rat (SHR).Circ Res. 1974; 34 and 35: 143-153
- Prevalence of small cerebral bleeds in patients with a neurodegenerative dementia: a neuropathological study.J Neurol Sci. 2011; 300: 63-66
Schreiber S, Bueche CZ, Garz C, Kropf S, Kuester D, Amann K et al. Kidney pathology precedes and predicts the pathological cascade of cerebrovascular lesions in stroke prone rats. PloS One 2011; in revision.
- Living beyond our physiological means: small vessel disease of the brain is an expression of a systemic failure in arteriolar function: a unifying hypothesis.Stroke. 2009; 40: e322-e330
- The etiology of posterior circulation infarcts: a prospective study using magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance angiography.Neurology. 1993; 43: 1528-1533
- Atherothrombotic cerebellar infarction: vascular lesion–MRI correlation of 31 cases.Stroke. 1999; 30: 2376-2381