Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Task Force Chair; Hauri PJ, Chairman. The international classification of sleep disorders: diagnostic and coding manual. 2nd ed., Westchester IL: American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2005:148–52.
- Rapid-eye-movement sleep behaviour disorder and neurodegenerative diseases.Lancet Neurol. 2006; 5: 424-432
- Mild cognitive impairment in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder and Parkinson's disease.Ann Neurol. 2009; 66: 39-47
- Electroencephalographic slowing heralds mild cognitive impairment in idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder.Sleep Med. 2010; 11: 534-539
- Slowing of electroencephalogram in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder.Ann Neurol. 2003; 53: 774-780
- Slow-wave sleep and delta power in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder.Ann Neurol. 2005; 57: 277-282
- REM sleep behavior disorder: an update on a series of 96 patients and a review of the world literature.J Sleep Res. 1993; 2: 224-231
- Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder: a sleep disturbance affecting mainly older men.Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci. 2002; 39: 28-35
- Slow wave sleep amount in RBD.Sleep. 2003; 26: 1067
- Grouping of brain rhythms in corticothalamic systems.Neuroscience. 2006; 137: 1087-1106
- Sleep function and synaptic homeostasis.Sleep Med Rev. 2006; 10: 49-62
- Cortical firing and sleep homeostasis.Neuron. 2009; 63: 865-878
- Sleep slow wave changes during the middle years of life.Eur J Neurosci. 2011; 33: 758-766
- Polysomnographic diagnosis of idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder.Mov Disord. 2010; 25: 2044-2051
- DSM-IV.Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1994
- “Mini-mental state“. A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- A manual of standardized terminology, techniques and scoring system for sleep stages of human subjects.US Government Printing Office, Public Health Service, Washington, DC1968
☆J.M. received personal compensation as a consultant and/or honoraria and/or travel and accommodation expenses covered or reimbursed by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi-aventis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Servier, and Shire; is a board member of Boehringer Ingelheim, Servier, and Merck; is a speaker for Boehringer and Shire; and received financial support for research activities from Sanofi-aventis and GlaxoSmithKline. V.L., J.C., M.L. and J.-F.G. have nothing to report.