Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
World Health Organization. International Classification of Diseases — ICD-10, Version 2007. URL: http://www.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/icd10online. Accessed: January 2, 2008.
- Rates and risk factors for dementia and Alzheimer's disease: results from EURODEM pooled analyses. EURODEM Incidence Research Group and Work Groups. European Studies of Dementia.Neurology. 1999; 52: 78-84
- The greying world: a challenge for the twenty-first century.Sci Prog. 2000; 83: 33-54
United States National Library of Medicine. PubMed. URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez/. Accessed: January 2, 2008.
- Vascular dementia: pharmacological treatment approaches and perspectives.Clin Interv Aging. 2007; 2: 327-335
- Pharmacological treatment of Alzheimer's dementia: state of the art and current dilemmas.World J Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 9: 69-75
- Pharmacological treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms of dementia: a review of the evidence.JAMA. 2005; 293: 596-608
- Recommendations for the diagnosis and management of Alzheimer's disease and other disorders associated with dementia: EFNS guideline.Eur J Neurol. 2007; 14: e1-e26
- Vinpocetine for cognitive impairment and dementia.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003; (Art. No.: CD003119)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003119
Szatmári S, Bereczki D. Procaine treatments for cognition and dementia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005993, doi:10.1002/14651858.CD005993.pub2.
- Treating senile dementia with traditional Chinese medicine.Clin Interv Aging. 2007; 2: 201-208
- Comparative study of the specificities of needling acupoints DU20, DU26 and HT7 in intervening vascular dementia in different areas in the brain on the basis of scale assessment and cerebral functional imaging.Chin J Integr Med. 2007; 13: 103-108
- Cholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer's disease: variations in clinical practice in the north-west of England.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2006; 21: 961-964
- Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in Alzheimer's disease: is there any evidence?.Curr Alzheimer Res. 2007; 4: 253-262
- The use of herbal medicine in Alzheimer's disease—a systematic review.Evid. Based Complement. Altern. Med. 2006; 3: 441-445
- The psychopharmacology of European herbs with cognition-enhancing properties.Curr Pharm Des. 2006; 12: 4613-4623
- 1931–1971: a critical review, with particular reference to the medical profession.in: Medicines for the year 2000. Office of Health Economics, London1979: 1-11
- The Cochrane Library, Issue 3. Wiley, Chichester2008
- Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group.About The Cochrane Collaboration (Cochrane Review Groups (CRGs)). 2008 (Issue 2. Art. No.: DEMENTIA)
- Higgins J.P.T. Green S. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.0.0 [updated February 2008]. The Cochrane Collaboration. 2008 (Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org)
- Donepezil for vascular cognitive impairment.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; (Art. No.: CD004395)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004395.pub2
- Rivastigmine for vascular cognitive impairment.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; (Art. No.: CD004744)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004744.pub2
- Memantine for dementia.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; (Art. No.: CD003154)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003154.pub5
- Indomethacin for Alzheimer's disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; (Art. No.: CD003673)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003673
- D-cycloserine for Alzheimer's disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; (Art. No.: CD003153)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003153
- Statins for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001; (Art. No.: CD003160)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003160
- Ginkgo biloba for cognitive impairment and dementia.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; (Art. No.: CD003120)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD003120.pub2