- Vermiglio F.
- Lo Presti V.P.
- Moleti M.
- Sidoti M.
- Tortorella G.
- Scaffidi G.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The incidence of autism in Olmsted Country, Minnesota, 1976–1997: results from a population-based study.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005; 159: 37-44
- What's going on? The question of time trends in autism.Public Health Rep. 2004; 119: 536-551
- Trends in diagnosis rates for autism and ADHD at hospital discharge in the context of other psychiatric diagnoses.Psychiatr Serv. 2005; 56: 56-62
- National autism prevalence trends from United States special education data.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: e277-e282
- The autism epidemic: fact or artifact?.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psych. 2007; 46: 721-730
- Iodine deficiency as a cause of autism?.in: BMJ, rapid responses. 2004 (http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/328/7433/226-c#78048)
- Autism: transient in utero hypothyroxinemia related to maternal flavonoid ingestion during pregnancy and to other environmental antithyroid agents.J Neurol Sci. 2007; 262: 15-26
- Iodine deficiency as a cause of brain damage.Postgrad Med J. 2001; 77: 217-220
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders in the offspring of mothers exposed to mild-moderate iodine deficiency: a possible novel iodine deficiency disorder in developed countries.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 6054-6060
- National trends in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 1071-1077
- Iodine nutrition in the United States. Trends and public health implications: iodine excretion data from National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys I and III (1971–74 and 1988–1994).J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998; 83: 3401-3408
- Urinary iodine concentrations: United States National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2001–2002.Thyroid. 2005; 15: 692-699
- Iodine supplementation for pregnancy and lactation — United States and Canada: recommendations of the American Thyroid Association (letter to the editor).Thyroid. 2007; 17: 483-484
- Iodine supplementation for pregnancy and lactation — United States and Canada: recommendations of the American Thyroid Association.Thyroid. 2006; 16: 949-951