Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
- Non-invasive electrical and magnetic stimulation of the brain, spinal cord, and roots: basic principles and procedures for routine clinical application. Report of an IFCN committee.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1994; 91: 79-92
- Treatment-induced cortical reorganization after stroke in humans.Stroke. 2000; 31: 1210-1216
- Intra-subject reliability of parameters contributing to maps generated by transcranial magnetic stimulation in able-bodied adults.Clin Neurophysiol. Aug, 2004; 115: 1740-1747
- Treadmill training improves fitness and ambulatory function in chronic stroke patients.Stroke. 2005; 36: 2206-2211
- Effects of treadmill training on TMS-induced excitability to quadriceps after stroke.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2006, Feb; 87: 229-234
- Immediate and long-term changes in corticomotor output in response to rehabilitation: correlation with functional improvements in chronic stroke.NeuroRehabilation Neural Repair. 2004; 18: 230-249
- Brain activation of lower extremity movement in chronically impaired stroke survivors.NeuroImage. 2005; 26: 184-194
☆Grant support: National Institutes of Health, NIA (P60AG 12583) University of Maryland Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center; the Department of Veterans Affairs and Veterans Affairs Medical Center Baltimore Geriatrics Research, Education and Clinical Center (GRECC), and Rehabilitation Research & Development Exercise and Robotics Center of Excellence (B3390K); NINDS 1RO1 NS 24282-08; the France-Merrick Foundation, the Johns Hopkins GCRC (NCRR #MO1-00052) and the Eleanor Naylor Dana Charitable Trust.