Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
http://www.nih.gov/about/budget.htm. Accessed May 1st, 2008.
- T2 clinical research: judgment day.Ann Neurol. 2008; 63: A15-A16
- A randomized, controlled trial of corticosteroids in the treatment of acute optic neuritis. The Optic Neuritis Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 581-588
- The effect of corticosteroids for acute optic neuritis on the subsequent development of multiple sclerosis. The Optic Neuritis Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1764-1769
- High- and low-risk profiles for the development of multiple sclerosis within 10 years after optic neuritis: experience of the optic neuritis treatment trial. The optic Neuritis Study Group.Arch Ophthalmol. 2003; 121: 944-949
Optic Neuritis Study Group. Visual function 15 years after optic neuritis: a final follow-up report from the Optic Neuritis Treatment Trial. Ophthalmol 2008;115:1079–82.
- Multiple sclerosis risk after optic neuritis. Final optic neuritis treatment trial follow-up.Arch Neurol. 2008; 65: 727-732
- Practice parameter: the role of corticosteroids in the management of acute monosymptomatic optic neuritis.Neurology. 2000; 54: 2039-2044
- What we have learned from the Optic Neuritis Treatment Trial.Ophthalmology. 1995; 102: 1504-1508
- Corticosteroids for treating optic neuritis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; ([Art. N0.: CD001430])https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD001430.pub2
- Evolving management of optic neuritis and multiple sclerosis.Am J Ophthalmol. 2005; 139: 1101-1108
- Intramuscular interferon beta-1a therapy initiated during a first demyelinating event in multiple sclerosis. CHAMPS Study Group.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 898-904
- Interferon β-1a for optic neuritis patients at high-risk for multiple sclerosis.Am J Ophthalmol. 2001; 132: 463-471
- Interferon β-1a for early multiple sclerosis: CHAMPS trial subgroup analyses.Ann Neurol. 2002; 51: 481-490
- Effect of early interferon treatment on conversion to definite multiple sclerosis: a randomised study (ETOMS).Lancet. 2001; 357: 1576-1582
- Treatment with interferon beta-1b delays conversion to clinically definite and McDonald MS in patients with clinically isolated syndromes.Neurology. 2006; 67: 1242-1249
- The natural history of optic neuritis.Rev Neurol Dis. 2006; 3: 45-55
- Optic neuritis.New Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1273-1280
- The neuro-ophthalmology of multiple sclerosis.Lancet Neurol. 2005; 4: 111-121
- Clinically isolated syndromes suggestive of multiple sclerosis, part I: natural history, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and prognosis.Lancet Neurol. 2005; 4: 281-288
- Clinically isolated syndromes suggestive of multiple sclerosis, part II: non-conventional MRI, recovery processes, and management.Lancet Neurol. 2005; 4: 341-348
- Optic neuritis as onset manifestation of multiple sclerosis: a nationwide, long-term survey.Neurology. 1999; 53: 473-478
- A longitudinal study of abnormalities on MRI and disability from multiple sclerosis.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 156-164
- Long-term follow-up of isolated optic neuritis: the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, its outcome, and the prognostic role of paraclinical tests.J Neurol. 1999; 246: 770-775
- The impact of the optic neuritis treatment trial on the practices of ophthalmologists and neurologists.Ophthalmology. 1999; 106: 2047-2053
- Evaluation of the management of optic neuritis: audit on the neurological and ophthalmological practice in the north west of England.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2002; 72: 119-121
- Management of optic neuritis in Canada: survey of ophthalmologists and neurologists.Can J Neurol Sci. 2008; 35: 179-184
- Management of isolated optic neuritis in France: survey of neurologists and ophthalmologists.Rev Neurol. 2008; 164 ([Paris]): 233-241
Lueck CJ, Danesh-Meyer HV, Margrie FJ, Drews-Botsch C, Calvetti O, Newman NJ, et al. Management of acute optic neuritis: a survey of neurologists and ophthalmologists in Australia and New Zealand. J Clin Neurosci in press [Australia].
http://www.cochrane.org/. Accessed May 1st, 2008.
http://clinicalevidence.bmj.com/ceweb/index.jsp. Accessed May 1st, 2008.
- Effect of a U.S. National Institute of Health programme of clinical trials on public health and costs.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1319-1327
- Heart disease and stroke statistics — 2008 update: a report from the American Heart association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommitee.Circulation. 2008; 117: e25-e146
- An investigation into low survey response rates of information technology users in health care organizations.Int J Med Inform. 2003; 72: 29-34
- Diagnostic criteria for multiple sclerosis: 2005 revisions to the “McDonald” criteria.Ann Neurol. 2005; 58: 840-846
- Optic Neuritis Treatment Trial. One-year follow-up results.Arch Ophthalmol. 1993; 111: 773-775
- The 5-year risk of MS after optic neuritis. Experience of the optic neuritis treatment trial.Neurology. 1997; 49: 1404-1413
- The optic neuritis treatment trial. Implications for clinical practice. Optic Neuritis Study Group.Arch Ophthalmol. 1992; 110: 331-332
- Corticosteroid treatment of optic neuritis: a need to change treatment practices. The Optic Neuritis Study Group.Neurology. 1992; 42: 1133-1134