To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic extended thymectomy and extended transsternal thymectomy (T-3b) in non-thymomatous myasthenia gravis patients: remission after 6 years of follow-up.J. Neurol. Sci. 2003; 212: 31-36
- Thymectomy for myasthenia gravis: analysis of the controversies regarding technique and results.Neurology. 1997; 48: S52-S63
- Detection and morphology of thymic remnants after video-assisted thoracoscopic extended thymectomy (VATET) in patients with myasthenia gravis.Int. Surg. 1996; 81: 14-17
Accepted: October 8, 2003
Received in revised form: October 4, 2003
Received: September 24, 2003
© 2003 Elsevier B.V. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.