This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Necropsy findings in HTLV-I associated myelopathy.Lancet. 1987; i: 156-157
- HTLV-I and Behçet's disease.J. Rheumatol. 1993; (in press)
- Criteria for diagnosis of Behçet's Disease.Lancet. 1990; 335: 1078-1080
- HTLV-I and uveitis.Lancet. 1992; 339: 1110
- Noninfectious anterior uveitis in patients infected with human T-cell lymphotropic virus type I.Jpn. J. Ophthalmol. 1989; 33: 472-481
- Retinal vasculitis in human T-lymphotropic virus type I associated myelopathy.Br. J. Ophthalmol. 1989; 73: 812-815
- Multiple cerebral hemorrhages in HTLV-I-associated myelopathy.Neurology. 1993; 43: 412-414
- Negative seroactivity to HTLV-I in Sephadic Jews and Arabs with Behçet's disease.J. Rheumatol. 1992; 19: 1822
Accepted: July 9, 1993
Received in revised form: June 28, 1993
Received: May 20, 1993
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.