Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
- Calcium-ion-dependent diacylglycerol accumulation in erythrocytes is associated with microvesiculation but not with efflux of potassium ions.Biochem. J. 1977; 166: 495-499
- A calcium-activated phosphodiesterase in the plasma membrane of human and rabbit erythrocytes.Biochim. biophys. Acta. 1978; 508: 277-286
- Production of 1,2-diacylglycerol and phosphatidate in human erythrocytes treated with calcium ions and ionophore A23187.Biochem. J. 1976; 156: 225-232
- The relationship between Ca2+-stimulated polyphosphoinositide breakdown and the Ca2+-pump ATPase in human erythrocyte membranes.Biochem. Soc. Trans. 1981; 9: 132P
- Thin-layer chromatography of the phosphoinositides.J. Lipid Res. 1968; 9: 532-533
- Myotonic muscular dystrophy — Defective phospholipid metabolism in the erythrocyte plasma membrane.J. clin. Invest. 1980; 65: 1478-1482
- Diglyceride kinase and other pathways for phosphatidic acid synthesis in the erythrocyte membrane.Biochim. biophys. Acta. 1963; 67: 470-484
- Effect of neomycin and ionophore A23187 on ATP levels and turnover of polyphosphoinositides in human erythrocytes.Canad. J. Biochem. 1977; 55: 1007-1012
- The diglyceride kinase of rat cerebral cortex.J. Biochem. 1971; 122: 171-179
- Preparation of 32P-labeled inositides and their degradation by soluble kidney enzymes.Biochim. biophys. Acta. 1975; 398: 118-124
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265-275
- Myotonic dystrophy calcium dependent phosphatidic acid synthesis in erythrocytes.Ann. Neurol. 1981; 10: 491-493
- Calcium induced changes in polyphosphoinositides and phosphatidate in normal erythrocytes, sickle cells and hereditary pyropoikilocytes.Biochim. biophys. Acta. 1980; 598: 494-501
- Applications of metal buffers and metal indicators in biochemistry.in: Methods of Biochemical Analysis. Vol. 3. Interscience, New York, NY1956: 301-325
- Purification of polyphosphoinositides by chromatography on immobilized neomycin.J. Lipid Res. 1978; 19: 1063-1067
- Phosphorylation of membranes in intact human erythrocytes.J. biol. Chem. 1977; 252: 508-517
☆Supported by clinical research grants from the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Inc., and the National Institute for Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke (NS-15060).
☆Academic affiliations: Dr. Yamaoka, Fellow, Membrane Training Program, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710; Dr. Vance, MDA postdoctoral research fellow, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710; Dr. Roses, Professor and Chief, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, U.S.A.