This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prolactin in human cerebrospinal fluid.J. clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1978; 46: 576-586
- The specificity of serum prolactin as a diagnostic indicator of pituitary adenoma.J. Neurosurg. 1979; 51: 42-46
- Neuropeptide hormones in cerebrospinal fluid — Experimental and clinical aspects.Med. Biol. 1979; 57: 367-373
- Prolactin levels in CSF of patients with chronic schizophrenia.in: Abstracts of Workshop on Clinical Psychoneuroendocrinology, Liege1979: 37
- Hypothalamic and pituitary hormones in human CSF.Acta neurol. scand. 1978; : 272-273
- Effect of chlorpromazine treatment on prolactin levels in cerebrospinal fluid and plasma of psychotic patients.Acta psychiat. scand. 1977; 56: 280-293
Accepted: February 26, 1980
Received: February 12, 1980
☆This study was supported by The Academy of Finland, Medical Research Council and the Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation.
© 1980 Published by Elsevier Inc.