Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
- Bio medical Data Program. University of California Press, London1977 (P Series)
- Action potentials in muscular atrophy of neurogenic origin.Neurology (Minneap.). 1953; 3: 591-603
- Morphological problems posed by motor neurone disease.in: Rose F.C. Motor Neurone Disease. Pitman Medical, London1977: 73-78
- Terminal innervation ratio in neuromuscular disease — Disorders of lower motor neurone, peripheral nerve and muscle.Arch. Neurol. (Chic.). 1973; 29: 215-222
- The clinical examination of the voluntary muscles.in: Walton J.N. Disorders of Voluntary Muscle. 3rd edition. Churchill-Livingstone, London1974: 517-560
- Discharge properties of motor units in relation to recruitment order in voluntary contraction.Acta physiol. scand. 1974; 91: 374-384
- A quantitative electrophysiological study of motor neurone disease.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1978; 41: 773-783
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in Finland, Part 2 (Clinical characteristics).Acta neurol. scand. 1977; 56: 194-204
- Preservation of a certain motor neurone group of the sacral cord in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis — Its clinical significance.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1976; 40: 464-469
- Aids to the Examination of Peripheral Nerve Injuries.in: 1st edition. Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London1943 (War Memorandum, No. 7)
- Patient resistance and prognosis in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.in: Proc. Mayo Clin.51. 1976: 537-541
- Studies on epidemiological, clinical and etiological aspects of ALS disease in Sardinia, Southern Italy.Acta neurol. scand. 1977; 55: 231-244
- Correlation of single fibre EMG and muscle histochemistry using an open biopsy recording technique.J. neurol. Sci. 1977; 31: 369-378
- Pattern of segmental involvement in syringomyelia — A single fibre EMG study.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1980; 43: 150-155
- Single fibre EMG and microphysiology of the motor unit in normal and diseased human muscle.in: New Developments in Electromyography. Vol. 1. Karger, Basel1973: 113-129
- Motor unit fibre density in the extensor digitorum communis muscle — Single fibre electromyographic study in normal subjects at different ages.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1975; 38: 874-880
- Single Fibre Electromyography.in: The Mirvalle Press, Woking1979
- Single fibre electromyography in various processes affecting the anterior horn cell.J. neurol. Sci. 1975; 24: 403-415
- Double-blind study of modified neurotoxin in motor neurone disease.Neurology (Minneap.). 1979; 29: 77-81
Wohlfart, G., Collateral reinnervation in partially denervated muscle, Neurology (Minneap.), 8: 175–180.
☆This work was performed while the author was a Visiting International Scholar in the Department of Neurology of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A., supported by a grant from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.