This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the Neurological Sciences
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A contribution to the study of paralysis agitans.Arch. Neurol. Psychiat. (Chic.). 1926; 15: 407-443
- Sensory innervation of baboon muscle spindles.J. Anat. (Lond.). 1975; 119: 557-568
- Idiopathic torsion dystonia (dystonia musculorum deformans) — A review of 42 patients.Brain. 1974; 97: 793-810
- Techniques for the demonstration of human muscle spindle innervation in neuromuscular disease.J. neurol. Sci. 1972; 15: 291-302
- The effect of age on human skeletal muscle — studies of the morphology and innervation of muscle spindles.J. neurol. Sci. 1972; 16: 417-432
- Muscle spindle innervation in man.J. Anat. (Lond.). 1972; 112: 61-80
- The pathology of the muscle spindle — Effect of denervation.J. neurol. Sci. 1974; 22: 1-24
- Pathology of the torsion dystonias (dystonia musculorum deformans).Neurology (Minneap.). 1970; 20: 79-88
Received: October 27, 1975
© 1976 Published by Elsevier Inc.