Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The histographic analysis of human muscle biopsies with regard to fibre types. I. Adult male and female.Neurology (Minneap.). 1969; 19: 221-233
- Muscle fibre types: how many and what kind?.Arch. Neurol. (Chic.). 1970; 23: 369-379
- Histochemical composition, distribution of fibres and fatiguability of single motor units.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1968; 31: 424-433
- Selective and non-selective susceptibility of muscle fibre types.Arch. Neurol. (Chic.). 1970; 22: 97-117
- An improved method of fixation for formalin-sensitive enzymes with special reference to myosin adenosine triphosphatase.J. Histochem. Cytochem. 1966; 14: 577-581
- A geometrical probability study of Type I muscle fibres in the rabbit and guinea pig.J. neurol. Sci. 1971; 14: 381-387
- Data on the distribution of fibre types in five human limb muscles.J. neurol. Sci. 1971; 14: 245-257
- The extensor digitorum brevis: Histological and histochemical aspects.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiat. 1972; 35: 124-132
- Biometric analyses of normal skeletal muscle.Acta neuropath. (Berl.). 1971; 19: 51-69
- Data on fibre size in thirty-six human muscles.J. neurol. Sci. 1972; (in press)